Ayurveda is known all over the world as an alternative medicinal practice which actually originated in the country of India. Though is not something that assures relief, whatever medicines you take in the form of Ayurveda, you will be taking it in an organic form since all the medicines are made naturally without the help of any chemicals at all. It also promises to treat many different kinds of ailments, and it also promises that these solutions would not be found in other types of medicine. Well, I do agree that consuming natural medicine is undoubtedly a much better thing that consuming chemicals as treatment. Well, here are some facts about Ayurveda.
- The principles are certainly incredibly basic, but they are simple as well. It is based on the principle that the body is totally made up of 5 elements which are space, air, water, earth and fire. When all of these elements work in a way, in a good way, they will make a healthy and happy person.
- Another fact that you should know is that the three doshas actually make you who you are according to Ayurveda. Here is what ayurveda practitioners believe. A person who is actually a particular dosha does have unique characteristics. Because of the dominance of one of the doshas, it ends up affecting the person’s temperament, and there could be a way that they get affected by some diseases as well. It is said that it governs how the person reacts to stress as well.
- The three doshas actually tell the practitioner what kind of ailments you are likely to suffer from.
- The diagnosis is completely based on many different kinds of factors. The person examines the patient, and this would include a series of tests and would even follow some factors. After the doctor has completely understood you, and what kind of problem you are actually suffering from, they will start prescribing you with some ayurvedic medicine.
- Ayurveda has been known to look at your body as a whole. A disease is actually known as a disharmony between the soul, the body and the mind as well. This would mean that your body, its mind, its organs and the mental makeup all play a pivotal role when it comes to the diagnosis as well as the treatment. This way, it even tries to treat the main root cause of the problem, rather than the organ or even the part of the body which is affected; you factor in how the medicines will actually affect the person as a whole.
- The environment does indeed play a significant role when it comes to your health.